HOW TO REGISTER
Register here if you are a Professional or a Post Graduate Student.
Register here if you are a member of the IS_MIRRI21 and you participate in the project activities only (free of charge).
Ask for a VISA/Invitation Letter
If you need an additional letter for a visa, please send us your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The face-to-face registration fee includes:
- social dinner;
- Wednesday Excursion
During the registration process you will be able to:
- select your participant category;
- pay by credit card or bank transference.
Once your registration process is completed:
- You will receive an automatic e-mail confirming that your registration process was sucessfully completed. In oirder to avoid spam, please validate the secretariat email adress in your Outlook, Gmail, etc. email@example.com
- This first e-mail will also state your personal log in and password. Using the personal log in and password you can enter your registration form to change or add services, as many times you want;
- After identification of your payment, you will receive a second e-mail confirming your registration and all services booked. Please check carefully if all services were booked correctly.
During the online booking process will be available the following payment methods:
Credit Card - VISA / MASTERCARD (via certified secure system UNICRE)
Bank transfer (send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be sent in writing and addressed to the ICCC15 Secretariat (email@example.com). For cancellations received, 50% of the fees will be reimbursed after the ICCC15 Meeting. For refunds please state your full bank account details. No refund will be given for cancelation after 01st May 2023.
Any personal data inserted in the registration form will be of sole use of the ICCC15.